Friday, April 26, 2013

SPRING IS HERE!

January and February have flown by, even faster than normal.  We have been busy planting seeds, nurturing indoor trees, preparing for Teacher Appreciation, Fundraising for Rachel's Trip to Quebec and preparing for the 2013 Red Deer Spring Show.  The good news is the winter blues have not had time to hit this year.  Too busy to think about the things I am missing in summer.

This year we have made new good friends and celebrated our lasting friendships with others.  I feel so grateful to be blessed with amazing women in my life.  My favorite thing to do this year is put drops of AWESOME in my cup.  Everytime I do something good, I think in my head "Another drop of awesome."  It has stopped most of the negative (or could have done better) talk in my head.

I hope you are all enjoying the mild February weather we are having and remember to take time to smile everyday and do something to lighten someone's load every day.  :)

Forgot about finishing this post, so here it goes.  May is fast approaching and right when I had almost lost all hope of spring.  IT HAS COME!  The ladybugs were out today.  While digging out grass I saw the sign of life, with earthworms inching through the dirt.  Everything is coming back to life.  Oh how I LOVE SPRING.  Have fun this season.  Enjoy the beauty that is quickly approaching.  Soon everything will show the warm colors of pink, purple, blue, red, orange and more.  My soul is awakening again.  And my heart is singing out one of my favorite songs (among the many) "I looked out the window and what did I see Popcorn popping on the apricot tree"

Have a wonderful spring.

2 comments:

  1. I'm always so impressed with how much you do and get done! You're pretty much amazing. We miss you and your cute family. I'm glad that it is showing signs of spring too. I can't wait to see my first ladybug again. They are my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss you too Amber. Reminiscing with someone the other day about how wonderful our family and their family is. So grateful you are my sister. Miss you. (BTW you are AMAZING too!)

      Delete