I love rain. The smell, the feel of it, the puddles to jump in. It is reviving and rejuvenating. When I was little I would look for the biggest puddles to jump in. When I finally passed my driving exam I would drive top speed through puddles.
But my favorite memory of rain, is Justin. One date, he grabbed my hand and we ran into a nearby field. We slow danced in the rain, sang and laughed. Now when I think of rain, it reminds me of that precious moment. He definitely knew the way to my heart.
It is funny, in our fast courtship we did so many fun things. He didn't shower me in flowers, or buy me expensive things or even take me out to lavish dinners. It was perfect for me. We did things that didn't cost money and that is one of the reasons why he won my heart.
Okay, so I have gone off track but back on topic. Enjoy the rain and the smell. It makes my heart sing.
So romantic!! You guys are so cute together! Do you still drive top speed through puddles? Once when I was driving with Jon he did that around a corner and soaked the people on the sidewalk....whoops.
ReplyDeleteWell top speed through puddles. That is a funny story. When I was a young adult, I was driving with a friend though the broken streets in High River. We were racing through puddles. There was a puddle that was huge. We sped up to it with perfect entry. Half way through with the puddle cresting, I noticed a 3 year old peddling slowly on her tricycle. In my head, I thought OH NO! There was no way to change the outcome and she was SOAKED. Since then I am really careful to look both ways before entering a puddle.
DeleteI still have the extreme desire to go full speed through puddles but I do it with caution now. (BTW I think you and Ryan are CUTE together too).
Love ya!
hahahahhaha!!! I love it!
Delete