Thursday, May 30, 2013

SINGING IN THE RAIN!

This morning Clara woke up had breakfast and ran for the door.  It was pouring outside and she had to leave.  Had to feel the rain.  She grabbed her umbrella, raincoat and boots.  Dressed and headed out into the pouring rain.  This to me is the essence of childhood.  So much wonder and excitement.  She sang at the top of lungs "ENJOY THE WORLD" and spun her umbrella dancing around.  Then, she lifted her head to the heaven and opened her mouth...to take a gulp of rain.  Made me smile all over.  Moments like these are imprinted on my heart!

2 comments:

  1. I love the way that you wrote that. It was like I was there and could see her doing that. I miss that little girl...and her family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amber, english was my worst subject. That means the world to me.

    ReplyDelete